- 15 g sugar
- 90 g butter
- 400 g milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla or maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 250 g SR flour
Mill sugar on speed 9 for 3 seconds
Add butter to TMX bowl and melt for 1 minute at 90° on soft speed
Add milk, vanilla/syrup and eggs to TMX bowl and beat for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Cook as per your waffle maker instructions. Enjoy!
This is a modified version of faffa 70's Buttermilk pancakes recipe, because we had no buttermilk and 5 greedy impatient little mouths to feed The waffles still turned out beautifully with plain milk, and were delicious and fluffy.
Another option if you're out of buttermilk is to add 2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice to the milk and wait 10 minutes before adding the milk to the mix. Also apparently you can subsitute milk with yoghurt, however we haven't tried this yet so can't guarantee results – will have to give this a try next time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies