- 0.5 l milk
- 2 level tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 level tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 level tbsp butter
- 300 g plain flour
Recipe is created for
- Melt butter in mixing bowl for 2 min/70C/speed 4 and save.
- Place milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt in mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 4.
- Add melted butter in mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Add flour in mixing bowl and mix 1 min/speed 4. Set aside to rest for 15 min.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease with butter.
Pour a ladle of batter into the pan and twirl.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse