- 170 grams white chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (not skim)
- 160 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 75 grams golden syrup
- 50 grams glucose syrup
Place broken up chocolate into TM for 5 seconds, Speed 9. Set aside.
2. Add condensed milk, chopped butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and glucose syrup to TM , cook for 8mins at 100C on speed 3. With the MC removed.
3. Scape the sides and bottom of bowl with spatula.
4. Cook for a further 20mins at Varoma Temp on Speed 3, (Again remove MC to ensure the condensation does not drip back onto the fudge)
5. Add Chopped chocolate into TM, 10 secs on Speed 3-4, ensure choc has melted. Repeat if necessary.
6. Pour into lined square 20 x 20cm tin or slice tin, refrigerate until set. Then slice into very small squares.
Note:Can be frozen, wrap in baking paper and then plastic wrap and keep up to 4 weeks.
Easy Caramel Fudge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Choc Chunk Cookies with Barley and Puffed rice