- 80 grams Liquid caramel
- 400 grams double cream
- 400 grams Dulce de leche
- 4 eggs
- 1000 grams water
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1,- Distribute the caramel at the bottom and sides of a 1 1/2 litre mould (ideally disposable aluminium with a lid or similar).
2,- add to the bowl the cream, dulce de leche and eggs and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
3,- Pour the mixture in the mould and cover with a lid or foil paper. Rinse the "Closed lid" .
4,- Add the water in the "Closed lid" . Put the varoma in place with the mould inside and cover with 2-3 paper towels on top of the mould. Put the varoma lid and programme 60 min/ varoma/"Gentle stir setting" .
5,- once finished remove the mould from the varoma and let it cool down for about 2 hours.
6,- put in the fridge for about 3/4 hours before unmoulding it. You can then serve it.
Dulce de Leche Flan
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Veggie Bolognese Sauce
- Coffee liqueur
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce