- 250 grams Cream Cheese (1pkt)
- 160 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix sp 5 for 30 secs or until smooth.
To pipe you may need to refrigerate before using.
Accessories you need
This is enough to ice a 30cm cake or 24 cupcakes. Refrigerate before piping, can be coloured.
Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting is great as well- particularly with red velvet cake. Replace the vanilla with a tsp grated lemon rind or 2 tsp lemon essence.
Use full fat cream cheese. Lite cream cheese ends up too soft.
Based on //allrecipes.com/recipe/cream-cheese-frosting-ii/ and also found //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/rainbow-cake-cream-cheese-icing/124150#comment-63807 with an amazing rainbow cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU