- 2 eggs, separated
- 310 grams milk
- 100 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 260 grams Self Raising Flour
- 35 grams caster sugar
Insert butterfly whisk. Add egg whites and whisk 2min/speed 3.5. Put egg whites aside. Rinse and dry bowl.
Add butter and melt 3min/60deg/speed 1
Add milk, egg yolks and vanilla extract and mix 5sec/speed 5
Add flour and sugar and mix 10sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides and mix for a further 10sec/speed 5.
Add reserved egg whites and fold into batter with spatula
Keep batter in bowl for easy pouring into the waffle iron
Follow the cooking directions on the waffle iron.
For Sunbeam Belgian Waffle Maker cook for 4 minutes on heat setting 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies