- 400 grams Chocolate Melts or Buttons
- 395 grams tin condensed milk
- 50 grams shelled pistachios
- 150 grams Cherry Ripe bars (or 2 large bars)
1.Line an 18 x 18cm tray with baking paper.
2. Chop Cherry Ripe bars by hand into 1/2 cm chunks or chop on Speed 4 for 4 seconds. Set aside
3. Add chocolate melts to , chop for 10 seconds on Speed 8. Melt for 5 mins at 50 degrees on Speed 3.
4. Add condensed milk. Mix for 1 minute at 50 degrees on Speed 4, or until well mixed.
5. Add pistachios and chopped Cherry Ripes and mix for 15 seconds on Speed 3, or until well mixed.
6. Working quickly, using spatula, spoon fudge into tray and smooth the top.
7. Place in the fridge and cut into small squares when set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU