- 200 g almonds
- 15 g unsalted butter
- 120 g Demerara sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15 g water
Recipe is created for
1. Place almonds, butter, sugar and cinnamon into the TM bowl and heat 5 min/Varoma temperature/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" .
2. Add water and heat 10-12 min/Varoma temperature/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1. Make sure you leave the measuring cup ON. The almonds are done when all the sugar has dissolved completely.
3. Pour onto a plate or a tray with baking paper and let cool down. Break the almonds apart where stuck together and store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
To clean your TM bowl quickly and effectively, add about 1/4 l warm water and a couple of drops of washing up liquid. Set the speed dial to speed 7. When the timer shows 5 seconds, press the reverse button. When it shows 10 seconds, switch the reverse function off again. After 15 seconds switch the speed off and simply rinse your bowl with clean water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse