- 3 Weetbix
- 150 grams SR flour
- 75 grams coconut
- 160 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams cocoa
- 150 grams butter
- 60 grams golden syrup
8Recipe is created for
Weigh all dry ingredients in bowl and mix for 6 seconds speed 6. Set aside.
Weigh butter and golden syrup and heat for 3 minutes 90 C speed 3.
Once butter has melted. Set timer 1 minute Gradually add dry ingredients through opening in TM lid. Mix until combined. Press into lined slice tin. Bake for 15 minutes 160 C. Allow to cool and ice with chocolate icing and refridgerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Seed flapjacks
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)