- 200 g dry biscuits
- 100 g mixed nuts, almond,nuts,walnuts
- 80 g sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 50 g butter
- 3 egg yolks
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Insert the dry biscuits in the Thermomix bowl and chopped 5sec/speed 4[/b]. Set it apart.
- Insert the mixed nuts in the bowl and chopped 5sec/speed 6[/b]. Set it apart.
- Insert the sugar in the bowl and chopped 10sec/speed10[/b]. Set it apart.
- Insert the dark chocolate in the bowl and chopped 4sec/speed7.
- Melt the chocolate 3min/50'C/speed1[/b].
- Add the sugar, butter and egg yolks and mix 30sec/speed4[/b].
- Add the biscuits and the mixed nuts in the bowl and mix 30sec/reverse/speed3[/b].
- Put the mixture on a baking paper and roll it to give a salami shape. Keep refrigerated for a night/day and serve it cut in pieces covered with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- dr.shafiq legal abortion clinic +27635344422 abortion pills for sale in saudi arabia
- +27635344422 @ Abortion Pills in Dubai_ Abortion Clinic – Women’s Center Abortion pills for sale in Ajman, Al Ain
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream