- 200 g Dark chocolate 70% Cocoa solids
- 50 g sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 150 g yoghurt
1. Mill sugar for 10 seconds at speed 10
2. Put chocolate in bowl and cook for 4 minutes 50 degrees at speed 2
3. Add yoghurt and rest
4. Place egg yolks in bowl and mix at speed 3.5 for 4 minutes till stiff with the whisk in situ
5. Add sugar slowly then fold in chocolate and yoghurt mixture
6. Pour into individual bowls and serve with raspberries and cocoa beans
Varient use raspberry yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary