- 200 g Dark chocolate 70% Cocoa solids
- 50 g sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 150 g yoghurt
- 1. Mill sugar for 10 seconds at speed 10
2. Put chocolate in bowl and cook for 4 minutes 50 degrees at speed 2
3. Add yoghurt and rest
4. Place egg yolks in bowl and mix at speed 3.5 for 4 minutes till stiff with the whisk in situ
5. Add sugar slowly then fold in chocolate and yoghurt mixture
6. Pour into individual bowls and serve with raspberries and cocoa beans
Varient use raspberry yoghurt
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Crepes
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Lemon Flan
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Dairy free chocolate mousse