- 250g milk chocolate melts
- 130g milk
- 500g thickened cream
- 50g raw sugar
Place butterfly in TM. Add cream and sugar and mix 1 min / speed 3 / MC off.
NB: the time depends on the temperature and freshness of the cream) - watch the video to see the right consistency. //www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwwxe9vLedo
- Gently fold whipped cream through the chocolate mix (in the separate bowl that you have set aside, with aid of spatula), and then pipe immediately into individual bowls or pour into one large bowl.
- Allow to set in fridge for a few hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Chocolate and milk
This recipe has been copied from the Thermomix Benelux Youtube video.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Homemade Baileys
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake