- 50 g granulated sugar
- 1 unwaxed orange, pref. organic, rind and juice
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 150 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 20 g milk
- 30 g cocoa
- 20 g Drinking chocolate powder
1. Grind sugar into icing sugar 30sec/speed 10.
2. Add orange peel and grind again on speed 10 until fine, scraping down the side of the bowl if necessary.
3. Add butter, chocolate pieces, milk and 2tbsp orange juice to the TM bowl. Heat 2 min/60˚C/speed 1. Scrape down the sides with the spatula and place the TM bowl in the fridge for 30 min.
4. Remove from fridge. Insert butterfly whisk. Whisk 1 min/speed 3. Remove butterfly whisk. Scrape down the sides again and chill in the fridge for a further 30 min.
5. Remove from the fridge, roll heaped teaspoons of the mixture into balls and roll each chocolate and orange truffle in a mixture of the cocoa and drinking chocolate powder. Refrigerate until firm.
To quickly peel the orange, use a vegetable peeler.
You can freeze these truffles for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Chocolate Mousse