- 350 g Sweetend condensed milk
- 50 g Drinking chocolate powder
- 20 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g chocolate sprinkles
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place condensed milk, chocolate and butter in mixing bowl then cook 12 min/120°C/speed 4. Meanwhile, grease a bowl with butter.
- Transfer to prepared bowl, leave to cool then refrigerate for 1 hour to firm up.
- With greased hands, make small balls (approx. 1/2 Tbsp) then roll truffles in chocolate sprinkles. Return to fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies