- 70 g Brown sugar
- 100 g Rum
- 3 Limes, quartered
- 900 g Ice Cubes
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place sugar, rum and limes in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 5. Divide between 4 glasses.
- Place 300 g ice cubes in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 5. Divide between glasses.
- Place another 300 g ice cubes in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 5, then divide between glasses
- Place remaining 300 g ice cubes in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 5. Divide between glasses and stir.
- Serve immediately with straws.
Replace the limes with 250 g strawberries, mangoes, peaches or other fruits.
Replace the rum with vodka to make a Caipirosca
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU