- 250 g m Arrowroot biscuits
- 125 g butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 750 g cream cheese
- 300 g sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tblsp plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Grease and line 23cm spring form tin and preheat oven to 160 degrees
1. Place biscuits into TM bowl and grind into fine crumbs, speed 7, 3-5 seconds – SET ASIDE
2. Melt butter at 80 degrees, 2 minutes speed 1
3. Return biscuit crumbs to TM bowl and combine with butter for 5 seconds, speed 6.
4. Press into spring form tin (base and sides) and refrigerate
1. Place sugar into clean and dry TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 9
2. Place remaining filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 4-5 until
3. Pour mixture onto base in spring tin and bake in 160 degree oven for 1-1.5hrs.
4. Turn oven off and leave cheesecake in oven for 2hrs after cooked to prevent cracking
Serve with Berry Coulis (pg 158 of everyday cookbook) and whipped cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan