- 200 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams raw almonds
- 20 grams raw cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, or 1/3 vanilla bean
- 65 grams desicated coconut
- 10 grams coconut oil, optional
Thanks to Kylie for her recipe, I just left out the 2 tbs of honey.
Such a delicious guilt free healthy snack too
Or even easier press into a tray & into the fridge or freezer to help it set quickly & cut into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU