- 100g white chocolate
- 200g dried apricots
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 35g icing sugar
- 60g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- extra coconut for rolling
- Place chocolate in TM bowl and grate 3 sec / speed 7. Set aside.
- Place dried apricots in TM bowl and chop 8 sec / speed 8.
- Add remaining ingredients including the chocolate and mix together 8 sec / speed 5. Scrape down if necessary and mix 5 sec / speed 5.
- Cover and refrigerate for awhile (this just makes rolling a little easier).
- Roll into small balls and roll into coconut.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.
- These also freeze well.
I converted this recipe from "Wendys Kitchen Table"
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Apricot and White Chocolate Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU