- 150 g sugar
- Zest 1 lemon
- 300 g apples, roughly chopped
- 700 g Ice Cubes, ( 2 x 350g lots)
- 2 egg whites
Place sugar and lemon zest into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add apples, 350g ice and egg whites. Blend 8 - 10 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining ice (350g) and, using spatula to assist, continue to blend 1 - 2 min/speed 10, or until fruit and ice are incorporated.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Easy fruit loaf
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Dairy free chocolate mousse