- 400 g lukewarm water
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 15 g oil
- 600 g wholemeal bakers flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Pepita Seeds
- 1 tablespoon linseeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients into TMX bowl in order as listed, mix speed 4 for 4 seconds until combined.
2.Kneed for 4 minutes. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR THERMOMIX WHILE KNEEDING!!!!!
3. Spray a large bowl with a little cooking oil and place dough in it and cover with oiled clingwrap.
4. Place bowl in a warm spot to rise for at least an hr or until doubled in size.
5. (heres where bread making becomes great stress relief) Oil your bench and take dough out of bowl and knock out air, you want to get your dough nice and flat and rectangle, so belt the hell out of it or use a rolling pin. Once your happy with the shape roll your dough tightly into a sausage shape and either place in your 900g tin like this or cut into 3 or four equal sized pieces. Turn each piece 90 degrees and place into tin. Sprinkle with seeds if desired.
6. Put back into warm spot to rise again until doubled in size.
7. Cook in preheated oven 190 degrees for about half hour or until golden brown. When you turn it our onto a cooling tray you want sides and bottom to also be a nice light golden colour.
1. If you dont have a warm spot for dough to rise, place a glass of water into microwave on high for 3 minutes, then place your bowl into microwave leaving glass of water in there but DO NOT turn microwave on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies