- 330 g water
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 600 g bakers flour
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 pinches Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid Powder
- 15 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 120 g Mixed Seeds and Grains
Place water and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 2 min / 37 degrees / speed 1
Add flour, seeds and grains, sugar, Ascorbic Acid, salt and oil.
Knead 6 min / Interval setting
Shape dough into a rough ball, place into an oiled bowl and cover with cling film.
Place bowl in a warm place and leave until doubled in size. At least an hour to prove.
Once proved, knock down by punching down on the dough.
Turn the dough onto Thermomat or baking paper and give a light knead.
Shape to fit in tin. Or shape into rolls. Once again cover with cling film and allow to prove until dough reaches the top of bread tin or for rolls approximately 20 – 30 minutes
Heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Bread should be golden in colour and give a hollow sound when you knock on the bottom.
Tip bread out of tin and continue to cook in oven for a further 5 minutes to crisp the outside of your loaf.
SEEDS & GRAINS:- I have created my own mixture of these. I keep them in a container in the fridge and just top up as they start to run low. The mix includes black, white & red chia seeds, pepita's, sunflower seeds, buckwheat, golden linseeds, sesame seeds, I even have a few cranberries in the mixture. Create whatever mix suits you best.
For a plain white loaf of bread omit the seeds and grains when you add the flour.
You can substitue the Vitamin C Powder for 2 Teaspoons of Bread Improver.
If you are making rolls - 2nd rise - allow 45 mins to 1 hour.
See these and other yummy treats on my Facebook Page here:-
Follow me on Instagram Here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats