- 25 grams Quinoa Grain
- 70 grams brown rice
- 40 grams tapioca flour
- 70 grams potato starch
- 20 grams Psyllium husk
- 2 tablespoon seeds, (see tips)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 250 grams water
Place quinoa & brown rice in mixing bowl and mill 45 sec/Sp10. Add remaining dry ingredients and combine 5 sec/Sp5. Add coconut oil & water and 30 seconds.
Transfer mixture to a Thermomat (or other baking mat). Roll into a ball and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
Divide into equal pieces and roll out as thinly as possible.
Dry fry in a hot frypan for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Use whichever seeds you prefer - I usually use black sesame seeds
- The addition of psyllium in this recipe not only boosts the fibre quantity, but also makes the wraps nice and flexible (unlike store bought gluten free wraps, which tend to break)
- If you like, you can use tapioca pearls in place of the tapioca flour
- Allowing the dough to rest gives the psyllium time to soak up the water
- Make the wraps as big or small as you like
- Can be frozen - just store in a snap lock bag, and seperate using baking paper
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary