- 125 g water
- 1 tsp Yeast, dry
- 20 g raw sugar
- 50 g almond milk, Make it in advance
- half tsp Garlic powder
- half tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp hymalayan salt
- 300 g Flour, bakers
- olive oil, For cooking
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 sprig parsley
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/37°C/speed 1
Add raw sugar, almond milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and flour and mix 10 sec/speed 2
Then knead 2 min/
Transfer dough to ThermoMat and work into a ball. Wrap in mat and leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size.
Heat frying pan, drizzle with oil.
Split dough into 4 portions and roll dough out into desired shape.
Cook on both sides until golden brown
Brush topping mixture on after cooking. Serve warm.
Place garlic, parsley and oil into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5
Variation: Add a filling to your naan before cooking. When you have rolled your portion thin add some chilli, grated cheese, herbs, coconut and sultanas...anything that takes your fancy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast