- I sachet dry yeast, approx 8 grams
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 280 grams warm water
- 480 grams bakers flour
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried yeast
- 35 grams warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 30 grams rice flour
1h 40minPreparation 1h 40minBaking/Cooking
1. Place Yeast, sugar, and warm water into thermo jug. Mix for 20sec on Speed 4. Let stand in jug for 10 mins until begins to froth.
2. Add Salt, flour, bread improver and oil and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7 to combine.
and for 1min 30 seconds
3. Wrap dough in thermo mat or alternatively use plastic (go between) and place in your thermoserve with the lid on. Place this in a warm place to prove for about 1 hour. Dough should double in size.
4. At the 45 minute mark make the tiger paste topping by combining rice flour, salt and yeast in a small bowl. In another small bowl combine the warm water, sesame oil and sugar. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients slowly stirring until you have a thick paste. Leave to rest for 15mins.
4. Punch down and knead lightly till smooth. Then divide the dough into 12 even portions and place each piece into a greased muffin tin (spray oil) or alternatively onto a lined baking tray 5cm apart.
6. Place in 180c (fan forced oven) for 20mins or until the bottom of the roll sounds hollow when tapped.
Bread rolls can be frozen and because of the addition of the bread improver they will still be lovely and soft the next day.
Credit goes to Maddy //www.recipecommunity.com.au/node/17199 for the basic bread dough used in this recipe. My pre thermo bread mix was very similiar and so it was nice not to have to convert it myself
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Easy fruit loaf
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way