- 500 grams 00 flour
- 10 grams dried yeast
- 5 grams salt
- 5 grams sugar
- 300 grams cold water
Mix all ingredients on speed 4 for 10-15 sec until combined.
Leave to sit for 10 minutes.
Knead for 3 minutes
Place in an oiled bowl and cover for approx 30 min
Punch down and separate into 4 balls, roll each out thinly then let rest 10 min.
Top with toppings and bake at 220 degrees for 10-12 min.
This will make 4-5 pizzas depending on how big / flat you roll them.
This dough recipe has been halved from the original, double everything to make 8-10 pizzas.
Theo Kalogeracos's pizza dough that made him a world champion pizza chef twice over. Converted to TMX.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream