- 310 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 sachet dry yeast, (or 1 Tbsp or 7-8g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 510 g bakers flour
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bread improver, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Add ingredients in the order they are writtenTurn slowly to speed 6 and mix for 10 seconds
Lock Lid , Set timer to 1.5min, Knead
Oil it up, roll into a ball and prove in bowl until doubled in size or at least 10minutes.
Cut into 8 pieces and shape and put in cold oven 180-190C or 170C fan forced, for about 20 minutes.
(we do this so that the rolls will prove a 2nd time whilst in the oven and then they will cook once the oven gets to certain temperature)
The Bestest Bread Rolls Ever
When you take them out of the oven, the top should be slightly brown, sides will be white and top will be hard. the longer you leave it there to cool, the softer the bread will become.Remember it is flour, so if you turn the dial up to a high speed, you will get it all stuck on the lid, if you do it slowly you shouldnt have anything on the lid.
I prefer to shape my 8 rolls like small hotdog rolls. They are easier to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel