- 250 grams milk
- 15 grams Yeast
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 500 grams bakers flour, (00)
- 70 grams butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 45 grams castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg ground
- 1/2 teaspoon clove ground
- 170 grams sultanas
- 100ml water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 100ml water
- 3 tablespoons castor sugar
- 80 grams bakers flour, (00)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 100 grams water
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put milk in bowl 1 min / 90 deg / speed 1
Place the yeast, bread improver, flour and butter into the bowl
10 sec / speed 4
Scrape bowl with spatula
Add the salt, sugar, egg and spices to bowl
7 sec / speed 7
Add Sultanas 30 sec /
Kneed the Mixture 3 min / Kneed
Transfer to a bowl, cover in gladwrap and place in a warm place to prove for approx 1 hr (until doubled in size)
Pre-Heat Oven to 185 degrees Fan Forced
Knock Dough into 15 small rolls, placing them on a lined tray.
Place them close but not touching, you should get 3 rows of 5
Leave them to prove in a warm place for 20 min.
Lighty beat an egg.
Once the rolls have finished proofing, score the top with a knife in one singe indent across the top of all rolls.
Brush rolls with egg mixture.
Bake for 12-15 minutes
Add water and sugar to bowl
2 min / 100 deg / speed 4
When your buns become nice and golden, take them out of the oven.
While still hot -
Brush with melted butter.
Use a spoon and drizzle syrup over buns
ENJOY warm or use within 24 - 36 hours.
IF YOU WANT HOT CROSS BUNS DO THIS BEFORE YOU BRUSH WITH EGG MIXTURE
Add all ingredients in bowl
30 sec / speed 4
Place in a piping bag and pipe crosses onto the buns
Brush buns with egg mixture
Cross - Optional
STORE IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER
CONSUME WITHIN 24 - 36 HOURS
TO WARM UP AND ENJOY WITH MELTED BUTTER - ZAP IN THE MICROWAVE FOR 20 SECONDS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd