- 120 grams sugar
- 50 grams dry yeast
- 140 grams soft butter
- 100 grams eggs
- 450 grams milk, +/-
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Lemon Essence/Vanilla Essence, To Taste
- 1000 grams bakers flour, Strong Flour
- 50 grams bread improver, Optional
- 10 grams salt
- 300 grams Dried Mixed Fruit
- 1 egg yolk
- Coffe Sugar
- Mini Candied Decorations, eg violets, stars
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Dried Fruit in bowl with warm water and set aside
2. Add first 7 ingrediants to thermomix bowl, then mix 3min/37c/speed 2.
3. Add flour, salt and bread improver (optional) 3min dough mix, use spatula to mix any flour not mixed in dough then a further 5 min on dough mix.
4. Spray with oil a large bowl and place dough inside and set aside in a warm place until dough has doubled in size.
5. Drain dried fruit and them mix thoroughly with dough. Divide into 4 equal pieces then into 3 pieces. Roll each piece into a long thinish rope, then palit them. Now preheat oven to 180c
6. place plaits on tray and cover with plastic allow to prove until double in size again. mix egg yolk and milk together and brush on top of plaits. then decorate the plaits with coffee sugar cyrstals and mini candy shapes. place in oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until cooked. allow to cool and serve
Accessories you need
If you house is cool and you have parked your car outside in the sun, place your covered dough in car to prove. be carefull if the car gets to hot it will kill the yeast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Easy fruit loaf
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho