- 60 g psyllium husks
- 80 g coconut flour
- 25 g chia seeds
- 25 g Linseeds
- 25 g pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 25 g sesame seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 10 g Coconut sugar
- 2 heaped tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp Sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 400 g water
Preheat oven to 200'C.
Place psyllium husks into TM bowl and grind 1 min, speed 10.
Add dry ingredients: coconut flour, chia seeds, linseeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt, into TM bowl and mix 10 secs, speed 6.
Working quickly add wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil and weigh in water; mix 15 secs, speed 7.
Knead dough 2 mins,
Turn out dough onto Thermomat and carefully roll into a log. Sprinkle Thermomat with sesame seeds and roll log onto seeds. Using your Spatula, cut as many pieces as you like (I usually do 10-12 rolls).
Shape into balls or rolls and place onto a baking paper lined tray and bake 20-30 minutes (depends on size of roll - 20 mins for small; 25 minutes for 10 rolls etc).
Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. They are super soft. Enjoy.
This recipe has been adapted from dvfood.blogspot.com.au.
Accessories you need
You can easily adjust what seeds you prefer in this recipe. Sometimes I don't have sunflower seeds so I increase linseeds to 50g (as an example).
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake
- Yasmin's Best Almond Milk