- 300 g warm water
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast or 2g fresh
- 500 g bakers flour
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g feta cheese
- 50 g Baby Spinach Leaves
8Recipe is created for
Add water, yeast, flour, salt and oil to TM bowl.
Mix on speed 6 for 6 seconds.
Scrape down sides.
Knead for 2 mins .
Remove from bowl and wrap in TM mat then allow to prove for 30 mins.
After bread has proved add feta and spinach to TM bowl.
Lock lid and turbo twice for 1 sec.
Divide bread dough into small protions and flatten into circles.
Spoon a small amount of mixture into each circle and roll into ball and place next to each other on tray. Save small amount of mixture to sprinkle on top.
Rest again fro 30 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese