- 45 g spelt flour
- 350 g Strong Organic Bread Flour
- 200 g Sourdough starter, At room temperature
- 325 g water
- 10 g salt
18h 35minPreparation 18h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Richard Bertinet sourdough bread recipe.
Add flours to the TM bowl and mix 30 sec / speed 6
Tear up starter and add to bowl and knead for 3 mins.
With 2 mins to go add the water and with 1 minutes to go add the salt.
Put in a well floured basket and prove for 16 - 18 hours
Tip out on to a silicon mat and slash the top with a sharp knife of lame.
Pre heat your oven to 250ºC add your tray or pizza stone. He suggests putting your oven on for at least 2 hours prior to baking your loaf. As you put your loaf in add a tray with a cup of boiling water to the base of the oven. Cook for 5 ins then turn the oven down to 220ºC for 20 -25 mins. Adapted from a Richard Bertinet sourdough bread recipe.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Psychic-Traditional Healer +27731989448 Bring Back Your Ex-Love in Durban-Roodepoort-Vryheid-Kempton Park-Ladysmith-Northdale-PMB-Welkom
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Pao Alentejano
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole