- 200 g Sourdough starter, see recipe on community
- 380 g water
- 600 g bakers flour
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
Remove about 200g from the dough and put it back into your sourdough starter jar. This will be the starter you use for your next batch of dough.
Add oil and salt and knead for 2 minutes on interval .
Turn out into bowl or container. Leave to prove for 3-4 hours performing a lift and fold (see photos below) every 45-60 minutes. Keep a lid on the container or cover with clingfilm.
Each time you do a lift and fold, rotate the process 90 degrees (ie lift from the adjacent side of the dough).
Accessories you need
You can find lots of good videos on youtube on how to roll a baguette.
The timing can be quite flexible as long as you have a total proving time of 8-9 hours.
You don't need to do lif and fold every 45 minutes. whenever you think of it or in between school dropoff etc is fine. As long as you have done 3 or more lift and folds it will be fine. You can do them every 30 minutes if you need to .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP