- 460 grams Luke Warm Water
- 60 grams dry milk powder
- 20 grams dried yeast
- 10 grams salt
- 100 grams butter
- 1 egg
- 750 grams plain four
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
8Recipe is created for
Place luke warm water & milk powder into . 5 secs on speed 4
Add yeast, butter, egg, 300g flour & salt 5 secs speed 6, 2 mins
Add 300g flour & bread improver. Mix 5 secs speed 6, 2 mins
Add 150g flour 5 secs speed 6, 2 mins
Dough should not be soft, not too sticky & not stiff.
Lightly spray a large bowl with oil, place dough into bowl, give dough a light spray with oil & cover with glad wrap.
Place bowl in a warm place, until dough doubles in size (30 - 45 minutes)
Place dough on a flat floured surface & divide in half, roll into a circle. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 16 even slices.
Roll each slice, starting at wide end & tuck the small point underneath. (or shape into long or round rolls...good for hotdog rolls)
Place rolls on tray, lined with baking paper. Repeat with other half.
Let the rolls rise for 1 to 1 & 1/2 hours until doubled in size.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 180 C
Brush with melted butter ENJOY!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese