- 350 g Water, lukewarm
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 600 g Unbleached white bakers flour
- 150 g Mixed seeds, See note under recipe for suggestions
- 3 tbsp chia seeds, Mixed with 6 tbs water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar or rapadura
- 20 g Macadamia oil or EVOO
Place water and yeast into the Thermomix bowl and mix on speed 2 for 5 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients in the order they are listed.
Set to 4 minutes, and
Remove dough from bowl and either wrap in your Thermomat or place in an oiled bowl and cover with a tea towel. Leave to rise until approx doubled in size, then unwrap and, with floured hands, knock the air out of the dough, push into a large oval ball and place into a pre-prepared bread tin. Spray the top of the bread with water (this helps give it a good crust and helps the seeds to stick to it too). Sprinkle with seeds then cover the tin with Thermomat or a tea towel and set aside to double in size.
When dough has approx doubled in size, place it into a cold oven and set the temp to 200C and cook for 30 minutes.
Remove bread from the oven then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
In the loaf of bread pictured, I used a combination of sunflower seeds, pepitas and buckwheat. Other good seeds to use in bread are sesame seeds and poppyseeds. On top of this loaf I sprinkled black and white sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes