- 1 qty bread dough, (from EDC/Chip/BCB or your favourite one)
- 1 tub of fresh ricotta, drained
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Small tub PITTED Kalamata olives
- 1 Small bunch basil - leaves only
- 1 Clove garic
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Make the dough as per instructions, then let rise in a warm spot for about an hour.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Roll out dough into a large rectangle.
Place all other ingredients EXCEPT RICOTTA into the bowl and chop 3 SECONDS/SPEED 6.5
Add ricotta to bowl and mix on REVERSE/SPEED 3 until combined (a few seconds).
Scrape filling out of bowl and straight ono the dough, using your hands to spread and cover the rectangle.
Starting from the long side of the rectangle, roll the dough up into a log (as you would when making scrolls).
Using a sharp knife, cut the log VERTICALLY down the middle so that it is split onto 2 thin logs.
With the cut side facing up, twist one log around the other and repeat, so that it forms a "rope" look. Press the ends together to that it is sealed and wont come undone.
Place on a baking paper lined tray and bake for around 40 minutes.
Leave it to rise again for 15 minutes.
Bake for approx 35-40 minutes depending on your oven.
RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU