- 1 egg
- 70 g olive oil
- 160 g milk, (Can use non dairy Milk - Soy/Oats)
- 360 g arrowroot flour
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 50g g Cheddar cheese, (Can also cream cheese instead)
- 1 tsp hymalayan salt, (or any other salt)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees (if using oven - can also be baked on an Airfryer appliance)
Add the parmesan and cheddar into the bowl to grate (if not grated alreday) - 1 min SPEED 9.
Place all remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix for 1 min at mode to prepare your dough, scrap down the bowl and repeat if necessary.
If you find the consistence too thick and hard to mix, use the aid of your spatula to help.
Make small balls shape with the dough and bake in the oven at 200 Degrees for 15-20 min on a flat pan or if using an airfryer bake it at 160 degrees for 7 min.
If you want the dough consistence to be harder, place themixture into a bowl and keep it on the fridge for 20 min before you start making the balls.
Also, feel free to add different types of cheeses and herbs in the middle of the mixture. Such as provolone cheese, cream cheese, oregano, italian herbs, even Bacon pieces.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)