- 100 g Soaked Sultanas (and/or Raisins or Craisins or other dried fruit), works best with Sultanas
- 300 g Water (including water from soaking of dried fruit)
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast or 20 g fresh yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 500 g bakers flour
- 2-3 tbsp brown sugar or honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Mixed spice (ground), optional
Place Sultanas (and/or other dried fruits) into a bowl, cover with water and allow to soak for 5-10mins.
Zero the scale then drain water into mixing bowl pouring the soaked dried fruit into the simmering basket. Keep raisins for later.
Continue adding water into the mixing bowl until there is 300g of water.
Add yeast into mixing bowl and heat for 1 min / 37 degrees C / speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients (but keep dried fruit aside). Mix 6 sec/speed 6. Then knead 1.5 min//
Add dried fruit through the top of the mixing bowl knead 60 seconds .
Transfer dough onto ThermoMat or a lightly floured benchtop and work into a ball. Wrap in ThermoMat or place into a lightly greased bowl and cover with a tea towel. Allow to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and grease or line a deep sided loaf tin or baking tray. Knock down dough and place into prepared loaf tin or shape into a free form loaf or prepared baking tray. Allow to prove a further 20 minutes in a warm place. Bake 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Once baked bread should sound hollow when tapped on the underside of the loaf.
Can prove dough in a lighly greased thermoserver. Preheat thermoserver by placing hot water in. Pour water out and dry with a tea towel. Lightly grease it prior to placing dough in. Cover with tea towel or lid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU