- 3 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 100 g wholegrains
- 250 g lukewarm water
- 2 tsp yeast or 20g fresh yeast
- 420 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
1. Dry roast cumin seeds 2mins at 100 degrees , set aside.
2. Place wholegrain into the TM bowl. Mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
3. Add Pumpkin and chop for 2-3 seconds, speed 5-6.
4. Add 2 tsp roasted cumin, yeast, water, flour, salt, sugar, oil. Mix for 6 seconds on speed 6
5. Set dial to closed lid position. Knead the dough for 3 minutes on
6. Turn dough onto Thermomat and knead lightly for a few seconds until "round mushroom shape and smooth", it is a soft dough. Wrap in mat and leave in warm place for 30mins
7. Shape and brush with a little water, sprinke over remaining roasted cumin seeds.
8. Place in oven on your mat and bake for 30 mins at 200 degrees c (less if shaped into rolls, bread should sound "hollow" when tapped on the bottom after baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes