THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g Rye grains
- 180 g Wheat grains
- 100 g treacle
- 500 g buttermilk
- 60 g fresh yeast
- 250 g Strong Wheat Flour
- 50 g linseeds
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 100 g Hazel nuts
- g butter, to grease the tin
3h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place rye grains in the mixing bowl and grind 15 Sec./ Speed 10. Transfer into a large bowl.
Place wheat grains in the mixing bowl and grind 10 Sec./Speed 10.
Add to the rye flour.
- Place treacle, buttermilk and yeast in the mixing bowl and heat 3 Min./37*C/Speed 2.
Add Strong wheat flour, linseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, salt, hazelnuts as well as the ground flours. Kneed 4 Min./
In the meantime grease a loaf tin (30 x 12cm)
- Place mixture into loaf tin and leave it to rest for 20 Min.
- Preheat oven to 150*C
Place bread in ove and bake for 3 hours on 150*C.
Cover with tinfoil after 1 hour.
Remove from tin and leave to cool.
Cut into slices and serve
If you don't manage to find grain you can also use ready ground flour.
To save energy you could prepare 3 loaves and bake these at the same time.
The bread freezes very well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree