- 250 g water
- Pinch salt
- 100 g butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180-200ºC. Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place water, salt and butter into TM bowl and cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
Add flour and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl. Cool for approximately 10 minutes.
Add eggs to the mixture by dropping one egg at a time through hole in lid as you mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5.
Spoon mixture into piping bag or Ziploc bag with corner snipped off or use ice cream scoop to dollop pastry onto prepared trays. (Should make approximately 15-16 profiteroles.)
Bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden. Leave in oven with door ajar to cool. When cool enough to handle, pierce side of profiterole with sharp knife and return to oven. This helps ‘dry out’ the interior of the profiterole and makes it easier to fill.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup