- 250 g water
- 15 g dried yeast
- 500 g White bread flour
- 50 g linseeds (optional)
- 10 g salt
- 15 g olive oil
- 2 tablespoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1.5 litres water
Add water and yeast to . Mix 3 Sec / Speed 4.
Add flour, olive oil and salt to bowl . Mix 20 sec / speed 5
Then knead 2 Min/
Let the dough rest for half an hour in a warm place.
To add water with bicarb soda and insert simmering basket .
Bring to boil: 8 min / Varoma / speed 1
- Preheat oven to 220°C/428°F
In the meantime shape your pretzels:
Divide dough into 12 large or 24 small pieces.
Form each piece into a 30 -50cm long roll, using the palms of your hands to roll and lengthen the dough.
Shape into a semicircle.
Taking the ends, twist them across each other twice about 1/4 along from each end, then fold up
towards the top of the semicircle and press ends into dough about 10cm apart (See images)
Crush rock salt and caraway seeds for 2 seconds / speed 9 for a tasty salt crust
topping for these VEGAN delights.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary