- 2 level tsp sugar
- 360 g water
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 400 g wheat flour bread
- 200 g rye flour
- 2 level tsp salt
2h 20minPreparation 1h 35minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1.Pour water into the
2. Add flour and and salt. Knead 3 min /
3. Transfer kneaded dough into a prepared bowl and leave to rise for about 1 hour.
4. Then stick your fist in the dough for degassing and briefly knead the dough.Next we form a loaf of bread, we cover with a cloth and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
5.During this time Preheat oven and pot / casserole with a lid (important ! ) where we bake bread. The temperature in the oven should be the maximum.
6.We pull out the hot pot / casserole from the oven and gently place your dough into a hot pot.
We make a cuts to create you design , cover with a lid and put in the oven.
Reduce the temperature to 200ºC and bake 30 minutes. After this time, we take off the lid and bake another 15 minutes.
7.After baking, remove and cool it on a wire rack.
Bon Appetit 🙃
The original recipe comes from: www.thermoprzepisy., add the yeast and sugar. 2min / 37 / speed 2
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Psychic-Traditional Healer +27731989448 Bring Back Your Ex-Love in Durban-Roodepoort-Vryheid-Kempton Park-Ladysmith-Northdale-PMB-Welkom
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Pao Alentejano
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Sourdough Bread