- 2 level tsp sugar
- 360 g water
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 400 g wheat flour bread
- 200 g rye flour
- 2 level tsp salt
1h 35minPreparation 1h 35minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Pour water into the , add the yeast and sugar. 2min / 37 / speed 2
2. Add flour and and salt. Knead 3 min /
3. Transfer kneaded dough into a prepared bowl and leave to rise for about 1 hour.
4. Then stick your fist in the dough for degassing and briefly knead the dough.Next we form a loaf of bread, we cover with a cloth and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
5.During this time Preheat oven and pot / casserole with a lid (important ! ) where we bake bread. The temperature in the oven should be the maximum.
6.We pull out the hot pot / casserole from the oven and gently place your dough into a hot pot.
We make a cuts to create you design , cover with a lid and put in the oven.
Reduce the temperature to 200ºC and bake 30 minutes. After this time, we take off the lid and bake another 15 minutes.
7.After baking, remove and cool it on a wire rack.
Bon Appetit 🙃
The original recipe comes from: www.thermoprzepisy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats