- tomato paste
- diced mushrooms
- grated cheese of choice
- 310 g water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 510 g bakers flour
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 25 g grated cheese of choice
Place water, yeast and sugar in bowl and warm 1min/ 37C/ Sp1
Add flour, oil, salt and cheese mix 6 sec/ sp6
Then knead for 3min/
Allow to rise for aprox 30 min in warm place (I wrap my dough in my Thermomat and place it inmy Thermoserver!)
Shape into rolls and place on a lined tray - let rest for about 10 min
Sprinkle each roll with some olive oil and salt (if you prefer) and spread tomato paste and top with filling of your choice - minus any cheese - place into a cold oven and bake 190C for about 15 min
Add grated cheese and bake a further 15 minutes
Enjoy warm or cold - Great lunch box fillers!
Try out toppings of your choice!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine