- 390 g plain flour or bakers flour, (plus extra for rolling)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 275 g water
8Recipe is created for
Add salt, flour, yeast, olive oil and water to TMX bowl in that order.
Mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Knead on interval for 3 minutes.
Let the dough rest in the TMX bowl for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, knead on interval for 1 minute.
Remove dough from TMX bowl to a bowl and thermomat or floured surface. **see tips section**
Flour and roll out individual pita breads. Do them thinner than you think, as the yeast makes them rise.
Cook on a dry frying pan for 2-3 minutes, medium heat, each side or until slightly browned.
Wrap in a teatowel to keep warm.
** tip **
Yes this dough is sticky! Its meant to be Put it from the thermomix into a bowl and pull out small rounds of dough. Use extra flour while rolling and this will perfect them.
Thank you to Amy Nunn for the second photo which looks much nicer than the original
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes