- 500 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons Yeast dried or (1 Sachet)
- 1 heaped teaspoon sea salt
- 20 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 300 grams lukewarm water
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary leaves
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 200 grams pitted kalamata olives
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 8 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
2. Place garlic and rosemary leaves (discard the stalk of rosemary) and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
3. Add bakers flour, yeast, salt, lukewarm water and EVOO and mix for 6 sec/speed 6.
4. Knead 2 min// adding the kalamata olives.
5. Remove dough from mixing bowl and wrap in Thermomat or wrap in teatowel and leave to prove in warm dry area for approx 30 minutes.
6. Place on baking tray and shape how you like. Add parmesan cheese to the top of the bread.
7. Place in oven at 180 degrees and cook for 20-30 minutes until cheese goes golden brown ontop.
This can be done without the parmesan (garlic, rosemary and olive bread) and is equally as yummy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho