- 2 eggs
- 25 g arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, (Optional if making sweet Tortillas)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp water
- 1. Crack 2 eggs in your TMX bowl .
- 2, Add 1 tsp Coconut Oil (optional), Water (optional) and Vanilla Extract, if making sweet Tortillas.
- 3. Mix speed 4 for 4 seconds.
- 4. Add dry ingredients - Arrowroot Flour, Coconut Flour, Salt and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds (or until combined)
- 5. Heat a small (8") skillet pan over medium heat (makes 3 small tortillas) or a medium pan (makes 2 tortilla), pour in mixutre and swirl around to coat the bottom of the pan.
- 6. Cook each side for approximately 1 minute. Enjoy!
You can easily double the batch to make more.
I make these without the coconut oil and water and they are delicious!!! Great for school lunches and fold easily!
Arrowroot Flour can be substituted for Tapioca Flour
Mill your own coconut to make coconut flour.
Add your favourite fillings, I used spinach leaves, tomato, avacado and steamed chicken (from the Varoma). You could try yogurt and berries for a sweet tortilla. The choices are endless.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way