- 195 g warm water
- 1 level tsp active dry yeast
- 2 level tbsp sugar
- 470 g plain flour, can be gluten free!!
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1/4 level tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 level tbsp plain yoghurt
- 2 level tbsp olive oil
- seeds *optional
- butter for frying
3h 30minPreparation 3h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Put water, 1tsp of the sugar and the yeast in the mixing bowl, 5min, 37 deg, stir.
- 2. add the yoghurt and olive oil, 20 sec, speed 1.
- 3. add any optional garlic or seeds, add the flour, salt, remaining spoon of sugar and bicarb to the yoghurt mixture, 7 sec speed 5.
- 4. Use knead function for 3 minutes, the transfer to a lightly oiled bowl to rest and rise for 2-4 hours. The mixture can be quite sticky.
- 5. When it is 2-3 times it's original size, gather into a ball in the bowl or place on a mat
- 6. Heat some butter in a frying pan, and with lightly floured hands grab a golf ball size of dough and either shape with your hand or flatten with a rolling pin. I prefer to shape by hand, a rough shape even with a couple of holes seems to make for a better texture.
- 7. Fry the naan in the melted butter for 30 secs to 1 minute on each side depending on the pan temperature, ideally there should be browned spots on the naan where it touches the pan. Put on a plate and cover with a tea towel while you prepare the rest.
- 8. Rinse and repeat until all the dough is used.
Accessories you need
Many thanks to bookbabe on the Australian community website who published this recipe. I have added it here as it is fab and works very well with gluten free plain flour although obviously it doesn't rise as much Can be served as prepared or smothered in garlic butter or sprinkle with salt or poppy seeds as preferred. WARNING very moreish!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +27635344422 Peaceful Abortion in Dubai ((Abortion pills for sale in Dubai))
- GOOD DAY SERVICE +27632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN GABORONE
- GOOD DAY SERVICE 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN POTCHEFSTROOM
- GOOD DAY SERVICE 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN ZEERUST
- VEER DR AMINA 0632020937 ABORTION CLINIC IN KOKSTAD
- VEER DR AMINA 0632020937 ABORTION CLINIC IN EAST LONDON
- VEER DR AMINA 0632020937 ABORTION CLINIC IN MTHATHA
- LOW COST 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN DOBSONVILLE
- LOW COST 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN JOHANNESBURG
- LOW COST 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN PARYS
- LOW COST 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN SENEKAL
- LOW COST 0632020937 DR AMINA ABORTION CLINIC IN KOPPIES
- Valrhona Cookies
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Philadelphia cheese
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake