- 100 g buckwheat
- 30 g linseed, plus extra teaspoon
- 30 g sesame seeds, plus extra teaspoon
- 350 g Luke Warm Water
- 10 g Instant dry yeast
- 5 g salt
- 350 g bakers flour
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g sunflower seeds, plus extra teaspoon
- 20 g pumplin seeds, plus extra teaspoon
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Place the buckwheat, 20g linseeds and 20g sesame seeds into the TM bowl and mill for 1minute, speed 9
2. Add the water, yeast, salt, flour and oil, mix for 6 seconds, speed 7 to combine
3. Add 10g linseeds, 10g sesame seeds, 20g sunflower seeds and 20g pumpkin seeds. Knead dough for 2 minutes, interval speed
4. Transfer dough to oiled glass bowl, cover and let stand for 40 minutes or until doubled in size
5. Place extra teaspoons of seeds into a small bowl and mix to combine
6. Punch back dough and knead into thick sausage. Dough is very sticky and you will need a lot of flour. Cut into 6 even portions, form into rolls. Dip rolls into seed mix. Place onto lined baking tray and stand 30 min or until doubled in size
7. Place into warm oven and bake 200'C for 20 minutes or until golden.
The dough is very sticky and I use a lot of flour to make into balls. I then expose some of the sticky dough to dip into the seed mixture.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese