- 240 g whole milk
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 55 g Butter, cubed
- 500 g "00" flour
- 50 g sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, for glazing
- sea salt flakes for sprinkling
2h 20minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking 20min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Place milk, yeast, sugar and butter into mixing bowl and warm 2 min/37C/speed 1 or until butter is melted.
Add flour, sour cream and salt and knead 3min//
Turn dough out onto ThermoMat and roll into a ball. Place into a large bowl and cover with a tea towel and allow to prive until doubled in size.
Once the dough has risen, divide in half equally with the spatula (keeping one half covered) and roll the first half to a 40cm X 20cm rectangle. Cut into 8 equal squares.
Place a square of dough on the ThermoMat and with a rolling pin stretch the square to a 12cm X 12cm square.
Place each crescent on a lined baking tray and repeat the shaping process with the remaining dough.
Allow the Kifli to rise until doubled in size and then glaze with egg wash and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
Bake in a pre-heated 200oC oven until light golden brown.
Accessories you need
Best eaten fresh out of the oven or on the same day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Easy fruit loaf
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho