- 240 g whole milk
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 55 g butter, cubed
- 500 g "00" flour
- 50 g sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, for glazing
- sea salt flakes for sprinkling
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place milk, yeast, sugar and butter into mixing bowl and warm 2 min/37C/speed 1 or until butter is melted.
Add flour, sour cream and salt and knead 3min//
Turn dough out onto ThermoMat and roll into a ball. Place into a large bowl and cover with a tea towel and allow to prive until doubled in size.
Once the dough has risen, divide in half equally with the spatula (keeping one half covered) and roll the first half to a 40cm X 20cm rectangle. Cut into 8 equal squares.
Place a square of dough on the ThermoMat and with a rolling pin stretch the square to a 12cm X 12cm square.
Place each crescent on a lined baking tray and repeat the shaping process with the remaining dough.
Allow the Kifli to rise until doubled in size and then glaze with egg wash and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
Bake in a pre-heated 200oC oven until light golden brown.
Accessories you need
Best eaten fresh out of the oven or on the same day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne