- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 20 g olive oil
- 5 g salt
- 300 g bakers flour
- 150 g warm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Put the garlic and parmesan cheese in the bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add all the rest of the ingredients adding the water and yeast last.
3. Blend for 6 seconds on speed 8.
4. Knead for 3 minutes.
5. Put dough into oiled bowl, cover in cling film and leave in a warm spot for 1 hour.
6. Roll into a long thin baguette and place on a baking tray.
7. Let it sit for another 10 minutes then score diagonally and sprinkle with water.
8. Bake at 180 celcius for 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats